Thursday, November 11, 2010

And Stuff...

So as recently stated, I have started Trollbloods. Played my first games with them tonight and loved them both, even though I lost both. But that comes with the new army. The first game was against Cygnar, which I lost because I was full on my beasts and couldn't transfer. My opponent even gave me the "moral victory" cause he knew he was sunk.
The second game was a three way batllebox game against the same Cygnar player and a Skorne player. Madrak decapitated Morghul then died to an arc node, Cygnar wins again.
Lovin the Trolls so far. Tough is awesome and I went 4 for 7 on the checks tonight, will try to keep an ongoing tally of those. We are doing a slow-growth league starting in January, but get to start painting for it in a week or two, will see if I can get a camera for pictures.

Cheers!
-Stuff

1 comment: