Sunday, December 12, 2010

8 hours at a part time job = BORED

The title says it all. I was sitting at my part time job today bored out of my mind, so I started to list a few things I would purchase if I had the cash. I think you'll notice a pattern here...

Fennblades, Burrowers Blisters x2, Bushwhackers, FoH Trollbloods, Earthborne Dire Troll, Bomber, Grim Angus, Swamp Troll, Gunbjorn, Wolf Lord Morraig, Wolves of Orboros Blisters x2, Bloodtracker Blisters x2, Reeves of Orboros, Epic Kaya, War Wolves x2, Skinwalkers (max), Tharn Wolfriders x2, Bloodweavers (max), Morvhana the Autumnblade.

That would cost a good chunk of change, according to The War Store it would total at 416.76! Scrolling through the Circle and Troll models only made me realize how much I missed to, so in reality that total is easily over 500 bucks... probably closer to 600 or 700. Lets just round up, who wants to give me a grand to spend on Hordes and various other things. Like paint and foam for all of those models :)

Yeah, this post is pretty un-fulfilling and doesn't have much depth. Just something to pass the time is all. What with the semester about to end, you can more than likely look forward to more of this. I don't envy any of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment