Thursday, December 9, 2010

Since the last post...

Baldur beheaded Bethane in a tier 4 fight.
The Champions killed Xerxis in a team game.
Tough roll percentage plummeted. Dang.

The Baldur list I ran included tow units of Stoneward Woldstalkers which I had never used before and didn't get to use much in this game, as they died very early. I must point out that Baldurs tier 4 benefits are ridiculous. Oh all my beasts now have advance deploy, yes please thank you very much. Oh my shifting and sentry stones now can deploy 20 inches, fantastic! The Woldsatlkers even get advance move. As I said deployment is a sight for this list: the bottom line of dice is regular deployment, the red beads mark advance deploy, the green comet tokens are the 20 inch line for the stones. It's pretty awesome!

The Champions only finished off Xerxis. My teammate pg_theummhummguy dragged Xerxis in with a swamp troll (which he received beautifully painted in the fig exchange) and couldn't quite kill him so I finished the last 7 points of damage which means I'm claiming the kill :)

Gave Mike his fig for the exchange, a Helldiver Bone Jack. Should probably have taken a picture, I'll see if I can get one. I received Nuala the Huntress as my fig with a beautiful paint job. Which I cant put a picture up because my phone is terrible at taking good detailed pictures, I'll see if I can find something.

That's about all for now. I just need to figure out what to do for the Slow Grow that's coming up, and now I paint.

1 comment: